Huawei’s Honor brand launched the Honor 5C smartphone in India last month. It went on first flash sale on Honor store and Flipkart on June 30th. The company has now started selling the smartphone through open sale without any registration on both the platforms.
Honor 5C specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 (Cortex A53 – 4× 2 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3mm; Weight: 156g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Box speakers, Smart PA amplifier, SWS sound
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minium) battery
The Honor 5C comes in Grey, Silver and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 10,999 and is available from Flipkart and Honor Store. Flipkart has exchange offer that lets you exchange old phones and get up to Rs. 10,000 discount. Check out our Honor 5C hands on.
Commenting on the phone going on open sale soon after the launch, P Sanjeev, Vice President Sales, Huawei India – Consumer Business Group said:
With the open sales kicking off in the Honor store and Flipkart today, we expect to see consumer response in abundance. We also observed an impressive response during the flash sales. Honor as a brand has always focused on offering quality devices and with the all new Kirin 650 incorporated in Honor 5c we hope to meet the demands of a variety of consumers.