OnePlus is all set to launch the flagship OnePlus 3 smartphone in an online VR event later today. The company already confirmed that the phone go on sale in the country without invites, exclusively through Amazon.in from tomorrow, June 15 at 12:30 AM IST. Today Hindustan Times paper has accidentally published an ad for the phone that reveals the price of the 6GB RAM variant as Rs. 27,999.
It also confirms the design with metal body, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC, fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds, Optic AMOLED screen and a new Dash charge tech. So far OnePlus has imported 24,480 units of the smartphone in Graphite color to Chennai, according to a recent Zauba listing.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS 3.0
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
We should know all the details about the phone at the launch later today.
Source – Hindustan Times Paper ad