Alcatel has launched Pop Star, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone in India. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by 1GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and comes with 4G LTE connectivity.
Alcatel says that the curved back cover with elegant slim edges will offer a sturdy hold grip.
Alcatel Pop Star specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Full lamination display, 160-degree wide-viewing angle
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Alcatel Pop Star comes in Metal Gold and Metal Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 6,999. It is be available exclusively from Gadgets 360. For the specifications Alcatel could have priced it a bit cheaper.