Intex has launched Aqua Secure, the company’s first smartphone with a fingerprint sensor. It also has 4G LTE support with VoLTE. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6735M SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a USB Type-C port and comes with dual SIM support.
It has Matrabhasha service that enables communication in 21 regional languages including Hindi and the HotKnot feature lets you share pictures, movies and more by bringing the phone’s screen closer to other mobile. It also has Opera Max data saving app.
Intex Aqua Secure specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 133.5×66.5×9.4mm; Weight: 130g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 1900mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Secure comes in Golden and Grey color with Matt finish back cover and is priced at Rs. 6,499.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies, said:
4G connectivity, big screens, high definition displays and powerful RAMs are the current trends. Intex brings this 4G enabled device with advanced security feature like finger print sensor and VOLTE. Aqua Secure will provide our consumers with an advanced technology experience at a very competitive price.