Motorola has introduced the Moto G4 Play, a budget 4G smartphone, few hours after it introduced the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus in India. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display and is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, similar to the Moto G (3rd Gen), but this has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and has has water resistant nano coating.
It has Dual SIM support, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and also has an expansion slot. It has a 2800mAh battery with Quick Charging. The 10W quick charger promises battery life of hours with a few minutes of charging.
Motorola Moto G4 Play specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge
The Motorola Moto G4 Play comes in Black color and will roll out globally starting later this summer. No word on pricing yet.