Micromax has launched Canvas Evok E483, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in the Canvas series. It packs a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 415 processor, runs on Android Lollipop OS, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Micromax has partnered with Flipkart to sell the smartphone.
The smartphone has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity, including support for both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India. It also has 3GB of RAM and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 (1.4 GHz + 1 GHz) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 5P Largan lens, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Evok E483 comes in Black color, is priced at Rs.8,499 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from tomorrow, May 17th.
Commenting on the launch, Shubhajit Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Micromax Informatics said:
The current trend of 4G connectivity, big screens, high definition displays and powerful RAM has picked up immensely and the Canvas Evok brings the best combination of all these with its features and design language. We expect the new smartphone to fare well in the market as the millennial generation understands technology and also recognizes the fact that one does not need to pay exorbitant prices for a premium quality smartphone.