SanDisk launched its first iXpand Flash Drive with a Apple Lightning connector and USB 2.0 for iPhone and iPad last year. Today it has launched new iXpand Flash Drive. It was announced last month, is compact weighing only 5.3 grams and also has a USB 3.0 connector for faster transfer speeds to Mac or PCs. It also has a redesigned iOS app to easily manage photos, videos and music.
Highlights of new SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
- USB 3.0 for faster transfer speeds
- Flexible connector lets you plug it directly into your iPhone or iPad without having to remove the case.
- iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage your photos and videos and also enables you to watch popular video formats
- iXpand mobile app automatically backs up your iPhone or iPad camera roll when the drive is connected
- Supports popular video formats (.WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV) so you can store and watch videos straight from the drive
- Comes in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities
The new SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive is priced at Rs. 3990, Rs. 4990, Rs. 6990 and Rs. 9990 for 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities, respectively. It will be available from Amazon.in exclusively for 30 days starting today and will roll out later through other channels in a phased manner.