Coolpad is all set to launch its new flagship smartphone in India on May 20th. Coolpad just says “As we brought the history changing Dual SIM Dual Standby 12 years ago, this time again we prepared something unique for you!”. without giving an hint about the smartphone. It also ran “Dual in One” campaign for the flagship. The teaser on the Coolpad India Facebook page reveals that it will be the Coolpad Max.
Even though the Coolpad Max that was introduced back in November last year comes with a Snapdragon 615 SoC and 3GB RAM, it released a high-end version of the smartphone with a Snapdragon 617 Soc, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage last month in China. It is expected to release one of these variants in India next week.
Coolpad Max specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) / Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lenses, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×6.9mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging
We should know all the details about the Coolpad Max at the launch next Friday.