Xiaomi Mi Max, the company’s upcoming phablet with a 6.4-inch display has been teased in an official image by the CEO Lei Jun on weibo. It shows the metal body of the smartphone, similar to the Redmi Note 3, but it is not very slim. The volume rockers and the power button are present on the right side. It has also appeared on TENAA that shows the curved glass screen on the front, fingerprint sensor on the back and dual-tone LED flash.
The specifications of the smartphone have not been revealed on TENAA, but we already know most the specifications of the smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi Max rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
We should know the pricing and all the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Max at the launch event next Tuesday, May 10th.