Specifications of the OnePlus 3, the company’s upcoming flagship smartphone codenamed Rain had surfaced AnTuTu, GFXBench and Geekbench recently. Now reports from China say that it could pack 3500mAh battery and another report claims that it could come with OPPO’s VOOC Flash charge support, even though the phone is expected to come with Snapdragon 820 SoC with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
Even though earlier leak revealed a 5-inch screen for the smartphone, the new leak reveal a 5.2-inch or a 5.5-inch screen for the smartphone. It could also come with a dedicated customizable button on the right side, as seen in the image above.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5.2 / 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery
It is rumored to be priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 307 / Rs. 20435) for the 4GB RAM and 32GB storage version and 2499 yuan (US$ 384 / Rs. 25550) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB version. OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei already confirmed that the upcoming flagship will feature a ‘new design,’ and will launch by the end of Q2 2016, which is probably later this month or June.