Ultimate Ears, a brand of Logitech has launched UE BOOM 2, successor of the UE BOOM in India. UE BOOM 2 is 25% louder with a longer wireless range of 100-feet, has a completely waterproof design, promises 15-hours of battery life and has a new and innovative tap control that allows you to skip songs, without needing to have your phone in-hand.
Highlights of Ultimate Ears UE BOOM
- Make Some Noise: UE BOOM 2 is the 360-degree speaker that drops bold, rich resonant sound in every direction with exceptional bass size.
- Waterproof (IPX7): can be immersed in water up to 1m for up to 30 minutes and drop-proof (from up to five feet high)
- Tap the speaker to play, pause or skip songs
- Companion app and over-the-air speaker updates
- Double the sound by pairing UE BOOM 2 with any other Ultimate Ears speaker
- 15-hour battery life and 100 ft. Bluetooth wireless range
The Ultimate Ears UE BOOM 2 Bluetooth speaker comes in Cherrybomb, Phantom, GreenMachine, Tropical and BrainFreeze colors and is priced at Rs. 15,995.
Commenting on the launch, Ashok Jangra, Cluster Category Head, India & South West Asia at Logitech, said:
Music is about making good moments in to great moments. And by taking your music with you, those great moments are now shareable, anywhere. That’s why every speaker Ultimate Ears designs is durable and adventure-proof with 360-degree sound, including UE BOOM 2. We’ve been leading the category in a new direction, and we’re breaking the mold yet again with UE BOOM 2.