Motorola introduced the Moto 360 (2nd Gen.) and Moto 360 Sport back in September at the IFA. It only launched the Moto 360 (2nd Gen.) in India last December, now it has finally launched the Moto 360 Sport in India. The Sport version of the Moto 360 has built-in GPS that works seamlessly with Moto Body to track your distance traveled, pace, lap times and more. It can also work with Android fitness apps.
It has AnyLight hybrid display that lets you see things clearly both indoors and out. Indoors, it works like a LCD screen, if you go outside, it reflects natural sunlight, making the screen easy to read.
Motorola Moto 360 Sport Specifications
- 1.37-inch (360 X 325 pixels) 263ppi AnyLight Hybrid Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Size: 45 x 11.5mm; Weight: 54g
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi b/g, GPS
- Optical heart rate monitor (PPG), Dual microphones
- Sensors: Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine
- 300mAh battery – Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.
The Moto 360 Sport comes with a black strap, is priced at Rs. 19,999 and is exclusively available from Flipkart.