Huawei Honor 5C smartphone has been certified in China, at TENAA. The listing offers glimpse at a design of the phone and also reveals specifications.
Huawei Honor 5C sports a 5.2 inch 1080p display and is powered a . It has a metal body design and comes with a fingerprint sensor at the back. There is a 13megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8M megapixel camera at the front. The power/lock and volume rockers are present on the right while SIM and micro SD card slot is housed on the left.
Huawei Honor 5C rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch 1080 x 1920 display
- 2.0GHz Kirin 650 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 8 megapixel front camera
- Dimensions: 147.1 x 73.8 x 8.3 mm, Weight: 156 grams
- 2,900 mAh non-removable battery
The Honor 5C is expected to launch on April 28.