HTC 10 had surfaced in press images and live images earlier. Now the official promo video for the smartphone has leaked online, ahead of official announcement tomorrow. It also confirms the HTC 10 name, Carbon Gray, Glacier Silver and Topaz gold color variants of the smartphone.
The phone has a unibody metal build, similar design as the HTC One A9 on the front and a fingerprint sensor in the home button. HTC teased boomsound technology for the phone recently, but the teaser doesn’t show dual front-facing speakers.
HTC 10 rumored specifications
- 5.15-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The HTC 10 will be officially introduced at 8:00 AM ET (5:30 PM IST) at an online event tomorrow. We should get to know all the features, availability and the price of the smartphone tomorrow. Check out the leaked HTC 10 promo video below.