Lenovo has launched PHAB, a 6.98-inch phablet in India, months after launching the high-end PHAB Plus in the country. It was announced back in September last year at the IFA, has a HD screen, is powered by a quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 SoC, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It is 8.9 mm thick, has a metal frame and comes with Dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India. It also comes with software features for comfortable one-handed usage.
Lenovo PHAB specifications
- 6.98-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones and dedicated voice processor
- Dimensions: 97 x 186 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 250g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4250mAh battery
The Lenovo PHAB comes in Ebony Black color, is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be exclusively available from Flipkart. Registration for the first sale on April 21st is already open.