vivo has launched Y31L, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in India. It packs a 4.7-inch qHD screen, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Funtouch OS 2.1, has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The vivo Y31 was launched back in September last year.
vivo Y31L specifications
- 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 137.24×68.76×8.39mm; Weight: 133g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2200mAh battery
The vivo Y31L comes in comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 9450. It is definitely costly for its specifications.
Commenting on the launch, Alex Feng, CEO of Vivo India said:
We are pleased to announce the launch of Y31L, another brilliant addition to Vivo’s smart phone portfolio in the affordable segment. Y31L is a stellar example of our endeavor to set benchmarks in the industry by offering products with magnificent features at attractive prices. This gives our valued customers new ways to capture and relive unforgettable moments.