OPPO, official global partner of the International Cricket Council (ICC) for the mobile phone category till 2020, today launched exclusive F1 ICC WT20 limited edition smartphone for Rs. 17,990 in India. It comes in Gold color and has a T20 world cup logo on its rear body. It also comes in with a gift kit which includes ICC WT20 2016 key chain, selfie stick to click your selfies with a range and a back cover showcasing the ICC logo.
OPPO launched R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition last year. Specifications of the smartphone are similar to the original F1. OPPO is also offering fans opportunity to win the limited ICC WT20 edition phone during the matches through ‘Catch The Six’ – Grab a six and win the ICC WT20 limited edition OPPO F1 (if you wear a green t-shirt/shirt/top) as well as online selfie campaign.
OPPO F1 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 7.25mm; Weight: 134g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Commenting on the launch, Sky Li, OPPO Global VP, MD of International Mobile Business and President of OPPO India, said:
We are happy to launch a customized edition of OPPO F1 for the ICC WT20 2016. It gives us immense pleasure to be associated with ICC and cheer for Team India. We wish Team India success in this tournament.