InFocus has launched Bingo 20, the company’s latest selfie-focused budget 4G smartphone in India, a month after launching the Bingo 21. It has the same 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash for capturing better images in low lighting conditions, 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 4.5-inch FWVGA screen, quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor and Android 5.1 (Lolllipop), but this has 1GB of RAM instead of 2GB RAM in the Bingo 21, hence there is a slight change in the model number.
InFocus Bingo 20 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Inlife UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 136.8×67×10.82mm
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The InFocus Bingo 20 comes in White, Blue and Orange colors and is priced at Rs. 5,749, slightly costlier than the Bingo 21, even though it has less RAM. It will be available from retail stores across India.