First press shot of the upcoming flagship HTC 10 smartphone in glacier silver color surfaced last week, now Evan Blass of @evleaks has posted press images of the phone in four colors – Carbon Gray, Glacier Silver with White Face, Glacier Silver with Black face and Topaz gold. The phone has a unibody metal build, similar design as the HTC One A9 on the front and a fingerprint sensor in the home button, but it misses the usual dual front-facing boomsound speakers.
HTC 10 in (clockwise from top L): carbon gray, glacier silver (white face), glacier silver (black face), topaz gold pic.twitter.com/GNjfgyGO8v— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 9, 2016
HTC 10 rumored specifications
- 5.15-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
The HTC 10 smartphone was expected to be announced on April 19th, even last week’s press image hinted at the same date, but latest press shots show April 12th. We should wait for HTC to reveal the official launch date.