Airtel has introduced Prepaid on Postpaid plan for its corporate customers. Since some companies don’t allow or limits the use of mobile data under corporate plans, Airtel is now allowing those corporate customers use prepaid data packs for 3G and 4G services on top of their respective postpaid corporate plans.
How to recharge data plans on corporate postpaid plan:
- Any customers on a Airtel corporate plan can do a simple prepaid data recharge on his/her number and start using data.
- This prepaid recharge can be done from any prepaid retail channel, online or on his/her mobile phone.
- Customer will pay for his/her Prepaid data recharge and it will not be part of the Postpaid bill.
- The standard prepaid data recharges start from Rs. 99.
- There is no hassle of changing SIMs or maintaining two mobile devices.
Commenting on the new initiative, Srinivasan Gopalan, Director – Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel (India & South Asia) said:
Flexibility is the core of our postpaid proposition, with Airtel myPlan offering infinite choices to the customers to create their own mobile plans. Now with ‘Prepaid on Postpaid’, we are offering enhanced flexibility to our corporate customers while simplifying their data experience. We have received extremely positive response to this product.