Fitbit introduced Blaze smart fitness watch at the CES 2016 earlier this year, it is now available in India, as it had promised. It has a color touchscreen with a variety of clock faces, automatic exercise recognition, tracks steps, distance, calories and floors climbed, keeps tabs on your sleep, and can wirelessly sync with your phone or computer. It also offers smartphone notifications and music controls once connected to a smartphone, similar to the Fitbit Surge.
You can also accept and reject calls directly from Fitbit Blaze when connected to a compatible smartphone. It also supports personal training app FitStar that offers Connected GPS, PurePulse heart rate tracking, Multi-sport mode and SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition to help motivate. It has a slim design, interchangeable bands and frames. It promises battery life of up to 5 days on a single charge.
Features of Fitbit Blaze
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Get pure pulse continuous, wrist based heart rate monitoring with no uncomfortable chest straps
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts
- Use multi sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross training, biking and more
- Effortlessly and automatically record workouts to your dashboard with smart track
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display when your phone is nearby
- Start a fit star workout on your wrist and get step by step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
The Fitbit Blaze comes in black, blue, and plum band options and is priced at Rs. 19,999 in India. It is available exclusively from Amazon.in. We went hands on with the Fitbit Blaze at the CES, check out the impressions.