Last week, we saw a couple of live and press images of the HTC 10, thanks to popular tipsters @evleaks and @onleaks. Today, Evan Blass aka @evleaks has revealed a possible launch date of the company’s upcoming flagship.
According to the latest tweet from @evleaks, HTC 10 will be launched on April 19th. He says that the same date is present on the home screen of the press image that was leaked earlier this week. As reported earlier, HTC 10 sports a unibody metal body, fingerprint sensor and a USB Type-C port. HTC is yet to officially announce the launch date of the phone.
In case it wasn't obvious, I'd say that Tuesday, April 19th — the date on the screen — is nearly a lock for HTC 10 launch.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 5, 2016
HTC 10 rumored specifications
- 5.15-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C