Rockstar games has finally launched Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories game for Android, after almost couple of months of launching it on iOS. It was originally released for PlayStation Portable back in 2005 and was released on PlayStation 3 in 2013. The game has several enhancements for Android that includes updated real time lighting and shadows, upgraded textures and art, greater draw distance, performance enhancements for touch-based gaming like analog steering and rebalanced targeting, and cross-platform cloud saves via Social Club.
For a limited time (Ends February 24th) the game is available at a discounted rate of $3.99 on both iOS and Android platforms.
Highlights of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for Android
- New high resolution textures and character art
- Real time lighting and shadows
- Enhanced draw distance
- Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming
- Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
- Physical controller support