LeEco (formerly known as Letv) introduced the company’s flagship Le Max Pro smartphone as the first smartphone to be announced with Qualcomm’s upcoming Snapdragon 820 processor and Qualcomm Sense ID Fingerprint technology. Now the smartphone has been certified by China’s TENAA (Via). As we already know, it also has 802.11ad multi-gigabit Wi-Fi and X12 LTE with Cat. 12/13 download speeds of up to 600 Mbps.
LeEco Le Max Pro specifications
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader with Qualcomm Sense ID
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 802.11ad 2×2 MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
Since the smartphone has now been certified, we can expected it to go on sale in the Chinese market soon.