Karbonn Quattro L50, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone went on sale online recently. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity with support for both FDD 1800 MHz and TDD 2300 MHz 4G LTE bands for India.
Karbonn Quattro L50 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS Full lamination display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 141×71×8.8mm; Weight: 134g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Karbonn Quattro L50 comes in Blue, Grey and Coffee colors, is priced at Rs. 7,990 and is available from Amazon.in, but some online retailers offer the smartphone at even cheaper rate.