Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy Note5 Dual SIM (SM-N9208), Dual SIM variant of its flagship Galaxy Note5 smartphone in India. The Galaxy Note5 Dual SIM was first launched in Taiwan and was launched in Asian countries like Malaysia and Philippines later. It has two nano SIM card slots, but these are not hybrid SIM card slots like the Galaxy A series, so you can’t use the secondary SIM slot as a microSD expansion slot.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 Dual SIM specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) (518ppi) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) 64 bit, 14nm Exynos 7420 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, 4K(UHD) video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6mm, Weight: 171g
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, ANT+, NFC
- 3000mAh battery, Fast Charging (wired and wireless)
The Samsung Galaxy Note5 Dual SIM comes in Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium colors and is priced at Rs. 51,400 in India for the 32GB variant, which is already available for purchase from the official Samsung India eStore in the country. The 64GB variant is priced at Rs. 57,400 and will be available soon. It also comes with 12 month 4G data offering from Airtel. Check out our Samsung Galaxy Note5 review if you are planning to get the smartphone.
Commenting on the launch, Manu Sharma, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India said:
Samsung has always focused on driving innovation based on valuable customer insights. The evolution of the Note series since its launch in 2011 has been attuned to the changing consumer needs and is carried forward in the Galaxy Note5 Dual SIM, which delivers superior productivity packaged in a stylish design. The Dual SIM edition of the Galaxy Note5 complements today’s consumers’ lifestyles by seamlessly balancing their personal and professional lives.