Asus launched the ZenPad 8.0 and ZenPad 7.0 at the Zenfestival in India back in August. The ZenPad 7.0 went on sale in the country for Rs. 11,999 back in October, and the ZenPad 8.0 went on sale last month for Rs. 14,999 . Now the ZenPad C 7.0 variants are available from Flipkart and Snapdeal. These have a 7-inch display with 71% screen-to-body ratio, AGC Glass with 20nm Anti-Finger Coating, 10 finger multi-touch, upto 170 degree viewing angle, powered by a quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom x3-C3230 / MediaTek MT8382 processor and run on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI. These have dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Asus ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170CG / Z170MG) specifications
- 7-inch (1024×600) IPS display, AGC Glass protection, 170 degree viewing angle
- 1.2GHz Intel Atom x3-C3230 quad-core 64-bit processor Mali-450 MP4 GPU / 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382 processor with Mali 400-MP2 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Front Speaker with DTS HD Sound
- Dimensions:189 x 108 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 265g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3450mAh battery
The Asus ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170CG) comes in Obsidian Black, Glamour Red and Aurora Metallic colors, is priced at Rs. 8,999 and is available from Flipkart. The ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170MG) version with a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382 processor, comes in Obsidian Black and Pearl White colors and will be available for Rs. 7,999 on Snapdeal starting from today.