Motorola is all set to launch the Moto G Turbo Edition in India on December 10th, according to it’s latest teaser. The major charge in the Turbo edition is the Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor instead of Snapdragon 410 SoC on the Moto G (3rd Gen.). It also has Turbo charging capabilities that lets you use the phone for up to 6 hours with just 15 minutes of charging using the bundled 15W Turbo charger.
Other specifications are similar to the Moto G (3rd Gen.) that includes a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity. It has IP67 rating for water resistance that can withstand immersion in 3 feet water for 30 minutes.
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, IR filter, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 72-degree wide viewing angle
- IP67 rating for water resistance
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 142.1 x 72.4 x 6.1-11.6mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,470 mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition comes in Black and White colors. It was launched in Mexico last month for 4699 Mexican Peso (US$ 277 / Rs. 18,510 approx.). We should know the pricing for India when it launches this Thursday.