Oppo introduced the R7 Plus smartphone back in May, and the smartphone was launched in India for Rs. 29,990 in India in September. Today the company has announced the high-end version of the R7 Plus with 4GB of RAM and a 64GB of internal storage, compared to 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage in the standard version.
Other specifications are similar, including a 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) AMOLED display with 2.5D Arc Edge screen, Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU, metal body and a fingerprint sensor on the back. It also comes in China Unicom variant with a MediaTek MT6795 Octa-Core SoC.
Oppo R7 Plus high-end version specifications
- 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Hybrid Dual SIM ( nano + nano / microSD)
- Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, laser auto focus, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158×82×7.75 mm; Weight: 192g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4100mAh battery with VOOC Rapid Charge
The Oppo R7 Plus high-end version comes in Golden colors and is priced at 2999 Yuan (US$ 483 / Rs. 30,810 approx.) for the China Unicom variant and 3299 Yuan (US$ 483 / Rs. 30,810 approx.) for the international variant. It is now available for pre-order from the Oppo website in China and goes on sale later this month.