Oppo A53 has gone official in China, few weeks after it got certified by TENAA. It packs a 5.5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1 on top. It has a 7.4mm slim magnesium alloy body. Oppo says that it has achieved a smooth metal body by spraying fine zircon sand after 120 minutes of oxidation, which eventually condenses into a uniform thin layer, to bring a more delicate touch.
It has hybrid dual SIM support that lets you to use the second SIM slot as a microSD slot when required and it has 4G LTE connectivity. It has Dirac audio and 1CC large sound chamber with five large speaker magnetic circuit to prevent distortion even in full volume.
Oppo A53 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Samsung ISOCELL sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with 1.4um size
- Dimensions: 77x153x7.43mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3075mAh battery with fast charging
The Oppo A53 comes in Golden color and will go on sale in China soon. No word on the pricing or the global roll out yet.