Xolo just launched BLACK 1X, its second BLACK series smartphone, as it promised last week. It packs a 5-inch 1080p display with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection, is powered by an Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HIVE Atlas UI on top. Xolo has promised that it will be upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in future, but no details about the time frame yet. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets you focus in just 0.15 seconds, LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash.
It has fiber glass back, leather finish on the top and the bottom, hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as the microSD slot when required and LTE support, including support for 4G LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India.
Xolo BLACK 1X specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD on-cell display with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection, 80% NTSC color gamut
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with 450MHz Mali-T720 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HIVE Atlas UI
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, Samsung 3M2 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 144.6x72x7.6mm; Weight: 125 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2400mAh built-in battery
The Xolo BLACK 1X comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 9,999. It will be exclusively available from Snapdeal through flash sale starting from November 6th. Registration for the sale have already started on Snapdeal.