Alcatel OneTouch has sent invites for the India launch of the company’s latest camera-centric Flash 2 smartphone in the country on October 20th. It was introduced last month and the main highlight of the smartphone is its 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) that would let you focus a subject in just 0.3 seconds. It also has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with soft LED flash for capturing better selfies.
The phone has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity on both. It also has curved back and contoured sides for a perfect fit in your hand, according to the company.
Alcatel OneTouch Flash 2 specifications
- 5-inch (720 × 1280 pixels) HD display with 294 ppi, 178-degree viewing angle
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL Sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens with blue glass optical filter, PDAF, 80-degree wide angle, 1080P video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with Soft LED flash, OV5648 1/4″ sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Alcatel OneTouch Flash 2 comes in Volcanic Grey and Mica White colors. The company already said that the smartphone will be available in India exclusively from Flipkart. We should know the pricing next Tuesday at the launch.