ZTE introduced Axon Lux and Axon smartphones in China back in July. At that time the company announced that it will introduce Axon mini with a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with pressure-sensitive touch screen that lets you perform several gestures just by varying the force of the touch. Now the smartphone has gone official in China.
ZTE Axon mini specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display with pressure sensitive touch
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.2
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner, Eyeprint ID, Hi-Fi Audio Chipset: AKM 4961
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.5 × 70 × 7.9; Weight: 140g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 2800mAh battery,
The ZTE Axon mini comes in Ion Gold, Chromium Silver and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 2699 Yuan / US$ 439 / 389 EUR (Rs. 27,610 approx.) for the Premium Edition with pressure sensitive touch. The standard version of ZTE Axon mini is priced at 2299 Yuan / US$ 379 / 329 EUR (Rs. 23530 approx.) for Ion Gold and Chromium Silver colors and 2399 Yuan / US$ 399 / 349 EUR (Rs. 24580 approx.) for the Rose Gold color.
ZTE Axon Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (400 x 400 pixels) 286 ppi circular AMOLED Display, Gorilla Glass screen with sapphire coating
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Tencent OS
- IP67 certified (waterproof and dustproof)
- GPS, Bluetooth 4.1
- Sensors: Accelerometer,Gyro,Geomagnetic,Barometer,Heart rate monitor
- 300mAh battery
The ZTE Axon Watch is priced at 1899 Yuan (US$ 300 / Rs. 19,429 approx.) for the standard edition and 2099 Yuan ( US$ 330 / Rs. 21,475 approx.) for the luxury edition and will be available for purchase in China via ZTE’s MyZTE store from October 27th.