Gionee said that it has sold over 7 Million devices in India already and is looking forward to double sales in 2015-2016, backed by the support provided through its India manufacturing. The F103 sports a 5-inch HD IPS display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
“It gives us immense pleasure to announce our India manufacturing. The Make in India is yet another step towards showcasing our commitment to India. It was an honor to have Shri N. Chandrababu Naidu, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh joining us on this momentous occasion. We are very excited to have received unprecedented support from our consumers in last two years and we hope to deliver better and better everytime”
said Arvind Vohra, Country CEO & MD, Gionee India.
Gionee F103 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 146×70.3×7.95mm
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The Gionee Gionee F103 comes in Pearl White, Dawn White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India.