Huawei Honor 5X (KIW-AL10), successor of last year’s Honor 4X has surfaced (Via) on AnTuTu and TENAA. Unlike the Honor 4X’s polycarbonate body, this has a metal unibody design and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back. The smartphone managed to score 20916 points in the AnTuTu Benchmark. Check out the specifications of the smartphone.
The image shows two slots on the left side of the phone. So this could house a dual SIM slot as well as a dedicated microSD slot.
Huawei Honor 5X rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The Huawei Honor 5X is expected to be announced sometime in October 2015. We can expect more leaks in the coming days.