Oppo introduced the R7 Plus, along with the R7 in China back in May. It was launched on August 18th in Southeast Asian markets. To remind you, the Oppo R7 Plus features a 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and runs on Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, laser auto focus for capturing images quickly and a fingerprint sensor below the flash that lets you unlock the phone with just a touch. It has 4G LTE connectivity (Bands 1/3/5/7/8/TD-40) and dual SIM capabilities that lets you use the second nano SIM slot as a microSD slot when required.
Oppo R7 Plus specifications
- 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second nano SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, laser auto focus, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158×82×7.75 mm mm; Weight: 203
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4100mAh battery with VOOC Rapid Charge
The Oppo R7 Plus comes in Gold color and priced at Rp 6,999,000 (US$ 499 / Rs. 33,200 approx.) in Indonesia, which might vary depending on the market. It should be available for order through oppostyle in other International markets soon. Oppo has started a world tour, which hints that the R7 series will launch in India soon since it’s the next stop for the tour.