Lava has officially launched the Iris X5 4G, after it was leaked in benchmarks last month. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek processor and runs on Star OS based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with a LED flash for capturing better selfies.
It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity, including support for FDD-LTE 1800 MHz (Band 3) and TDD-LTE 2300 MHz (Band 40) for India. It also has glass back with anti-smudge coating.
Lava Iris X5 4G specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass protection, Oleo-phobic coating
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Star OS based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1.4 Micron pixel size, 5 layer Largan Lens with blue glass filter, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 1.4 Micron pixel size, 4 layer Largan Lens with blue Glass filter, 84-degree wide angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 141.6×70.8×7.6 mm; Weight: 128g
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Lava Iris X5 4G comes in Icy white and Royal Black colors and is priced at Rs. 10,199. It is available from Amazon.in.