iBall has launched Slide O900-C, the company’s latest tablet in the Slide series. It has a 7.85-inch (1024 x 768 pixels) 4:3 IPS display, is powered by an Octa-Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera and with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support, 3G connectivity and voice calling capabilities using hands-free.
It has gesture support that lets you draw on the lock screen to directly launch certain apps and has support for over 19 regional languages for reading and writing.
iBall Slide O900-C specifications
- 7.85-inch (1024 x 768 pixels) 4:3 IPS display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual (Mini + Micro) SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+ (with voice calling via hands-free), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery
The iBall Slide O900-C is priced at Rs. 12,999 and will be available through retail outlets and online retailers across India within the next two weeks.