Infocus launched its M2 smartphone in India back in March. Today the company has launched the Infocus M2 4G, the 4G variant of the smartphone with Snapdragon 400 SoC instead of MediaTek MT6582 in the 3G variant. Other specifications are similar, including a 4.2-inch (1280 × 768 pixels) 355PPI display, Android 4.4 (KitKat), 8-megapixel auto-focus front-facing camera with LED flash and 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash.
It has dual SIM support with 4G on the first SIM, while the other supports 2G. It has support for FDD-LTE Bands 1, 3, 7, 8 and 28 and TDD-LTE Bands 38,39.40, 41.
Infocus M2 4G specifications
- 4.2-inch (1280 × 768 pixels) 355PPI LTPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses
- 8MP auto-focus front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual micro SIMs
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 135×64.5x 11.1mm; Weight: 145 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + BLE and GPS
- 2010mAh non-removable battery
The Infocus M2 4G comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 5,499. It will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in through flash sale starting from July 24th. Registrations for the sale has already started on Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Sachin Thapar, Country Head, InFocus India said:
We received a tremendous response to the launch of the InFocus M2 in India with a whopping 1.5 lakh units selling out in an extremely short span of time. Its exceptional specifications, handy size, superb photo quality at an extremely delightful price are some of the factors that contributed to its phenomenal popularity in the market. With its 4G LTE and Qualcomm Snapdragon upgrade, we are proud to offer consumers a new and enhanced way to enjoy the flagship InFocus M2 experience.