Sony has launched Xperia Z3+ smartphone in India. It was announced last month and packs a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor, runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and is just 6.9mm thick. It has a 20.7-megapixel rear camera with 1/2.3″ Sony Exmor RS image sensor, BIONZ image processing engine, 4K video recording and a 5.1-megapixel 1080p front-facing camera with EXMOR R sensor.
It has IPX5 / IPX8 ratings for dust and water resistance without any covering for USB. It also has Sony’s new LDAC audio compression codec that promises high-quality wireless music playback and high-quality music experience.
Sony Xperia Z3+ specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine, 600 cd brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 20.7MP Primary Camera with 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, 4K video recording
- 5.1MP front-facing camera with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens
- IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance
- Sony DSEE HX audio technology, LDAC codec
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 6.9mm; Weight: 144 grams
- 4G LTE cat.6 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- 2930mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
The Sony Xperia Z3+ comes in White, Black, Copper and Aqua Green colors and is priced at Rs. 55,990. It comes with a free Quick charger worth Rs. 3,490 and the smartphone has a screen protector installed out of the box. It will be available across India starting from today.