Elephone announced the P8000 smartphone last month. Now the smartphone has been listed on Flipkart. There is a Elephone India Facebook page, which says that the smartphone will be launched in the country by the end of this month, if the page is legit. The Elephone P8000 has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, is powered by a 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and has 3GB RAM.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, metal frame and a fingerprint reader on the back that lets you unlock the phone with a touch.
Elephone P8000 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) OGS display
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS, upgradable to Android M
- Dual Micro SIM
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, Samsung CMOS sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.2×76.6×9.2mm
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4165 mAh built-in battery
Even though the listing doesn’t reveal the price, the recently viewed section shows the price as Rs. 12,999. This will definitely be a competitive price since the smartphone costs US$ 209.99 (Rs. 13354 approx.). Hope we can expect the official launch soon.
Thanks Rohith Iyer for the tip!