Lenovo has finally sent out press invites for the launch of K3 Note in India on June 25th. It was announced in China back in March earlier this year. The K3 Note packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek processor, runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity.
Lenovo K3 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6x 76×7.99mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Lenovo K3 Note comes in White and Yellow colors in China and costs 899 yuan ( US$ 145 / Rs. 9300 approx.) We should know the pricing for India on June 25th, which is next Thursday.