Wickedleak has launched Wammy Note 4, the company’s latest smartphone and the successor of last year’s Wammy Note 3. It has a 5.5-inch full HD display with 74% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has It has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage with expansion slot and packs a 3250mAh battery. It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity with TDD-LTE bands B39 (1900) B40(2300) B41(2500) and FDD-LTE bands B3 B7 B20 (1800/2600/800) that includes LTE bands for India.
Commenting on the new launch, Aditya Mehta, CEO, Wickedleak Inc. said:
Following the success of Wammy Note 3, we are proud to introduce Wammy Note 4 smartphone. Wickedleak has always believed in providing the best specifications at the best price. With Wammy Note 4, we bring the high end smartphone experience in the price of a mid-range device.
Wickedleak Wammy Note 4 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Sony Exmor RS Sensor (IMX 214), 6p lenses, f/2.0 Aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152 x 75.5 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 177g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3250mAh battery
The Wickedleak Wammy Note 4 comes in White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 14,990. It is available for sale through Wickedleak website starting today. It also comes with optional Aquaprotect Water Resistant Technology at Rs. 1,500 extra that would let the smartphone sustain for more than 30 minutes in water.