Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311, the latest smartphone in the Canvas series is now available from Infibeam. It has a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek processor instead of 1.7 GHz Octa-Core SoC and has a 2400mAh battery, other specifications are similar to the Micromax Canvas Nitro A311, including a 5-inch HD display, 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage with expansion slot, Android 4.4 (KitKat), 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.4 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592M processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2400 mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 comes in Moondust Grey and Pristine White colors and is priced at Rs. 10,399 online.
[Update: Micromax has officially launched the Canvas Nitro 2 E311 for Rs. 10,990.]