[Update: Dec 18, 2015 – OnePlus today announced that the Sandstone Black version of the 10000 mAh Power Bank is back in stock on Amazon.in for the same launch price of Rs. 1399. Check out the unboxing here.]
OnePlus has launched its 10,000mAh OnePlus Power Bank back in India finally. It was launched in the US through the official online store last month. It was expected to launch in India in the last week of April, but it got delayed.
Features and specifications of OnePlus PowerBank
- 10,000 mAh portable power bank with lithium-polymer batteries
- Dimensions: 142.8 × 72.6 × 16.2 mm; Weight: 220g
- Input: 5V/2A; Charging Time: 5.5h
- Dual USB ports (5V-2A) for charging two devices at a time
- Safety features to prevent overcharging and overheating
- Battery indicator LEDs is awoken with a gentle shake.
The OnePlus Power Bank is priced at Rs. 1399 and is exclusively available through Amazon.in in Sandstone Black and Silk White colors. It will compete with the Xiaomi 10,400mAh Mi Power Bank and the recently launched Huawei Honor AP007 13000mAh power bank. Check out our OnePlus Power Bank gallery here. The company said that it will launch the Bamboo StyleSwap Cover for the OnePlus One smartphone in India by the end of this month.