Asus has launched the Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) smartphone in India, as it promised. It has a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection, comes with 13-megapixel rear PixelMaster camera with Real Tone flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It comes in three variants, one with 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB storage, 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor with 4GB RAM, 32GB or 64GB storage.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 / 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2GB / 4GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, Real Tone flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9mm; weight 170g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) with 2GB RAM and Z23560 SoC is priced at Rs. 14,999. The top-end version with 4GB RAM,32GB storage, Z3580 SoC is priced at Rs. 19,999 and the 64GB variant costs Rs. 22,999. Asus also launched the ZE550ML variant with 5.5-inch HD screen in India. It will sell View Flipcover Deluxe for the Zenfone 2 separately for Rs. 1,599. We unboxed the Zenfone 2 4GB RAM version recently, check out the video below.