Gionee has launched Pioneer P4S, the company’s latest smartphone in the Pioneer series. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It packs a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Apart from the Android version other specifications are similar to the Gionee Pioneer P4 that was launched last year.
Commenting on the launch, Arvind. R. Vohra, Country CEO & MD – Gionee India said:
The Pioneer series has been receiving favourable response from the consumers in India. All the models have been appreciated and the P4S takes the standards a level higher by packing superior features in a good looking smartphone. Gionee has been setting high standards in various aspects and believes in giving the consumers better than the best. Having sold over 4 million devices in India, our smartphones are a manifest of our in-depth R&D, design expertise and manufacturing ability.
Gionee Pioneer P4S specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 5MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash, HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 134.5mm x 67.7mm x 8.7mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
The Gionee Pioneer P4S is priced at Rs. 7,799 (MOP) and comes with a window flip cover.