Motorola has launched the Moto E (2nd Gen) in India, as it promised. It was announced last month, packs a 4.5-inch display, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 SoC and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera without flash and a VGA front-facing camera. It has water repellant coating.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 66.8×129.9×5.2 – 12.3 mm; Weight: 145 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2390mAh battery
The Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 6,999. It will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart from tomorrow midnight. It will also sell colorful bands and covers for the new Moto E on Flipkart. Motorola plans to launch the 4G variant in India soon. We went hands-on with the 4G variant at the MWC, check out the video below.