Motorola has finally released the Motorola Moto Turbo in India as expected. It was introduced as Droid Turbo back in October last year for Verizon Wireless in the U.S, later it was launched as Moto Maxx for global markets. The variant launching in India has 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box.
Flipkart also offers several launch offers that includes 10% Instant discount for American Express Card holders and 100% cashback as Store Credit for 25 lucky users. This offer is available only today, March 9th.
Motorola Moto Turbo specifications
- 5.2 (1440×2560 pixels) AMOLED display with 565 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (APQ8084) processor with 600 MHz Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Water Resistant
- 21MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 7.8-10.6 mm thick (curve) and weighs 169 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3900 mAh battery
The Motorola Moto Turbo comes in Black color with Ballistic Nylon back and is priced in India at Rs. 41,999. It is available for order exclusively on Flipkart.