Finally…an innovation from Motorola!
The first mobile phone to combine Motorola’s ModeShift Technology and Kodak Imaging Technology was unveiled in Beijing, China. With Kodak Easyshare Software and easy access to Kodak Gallery or other web sharing sites, pictures are easily moved off the device, allowing consumers to print, share and enjoy their favourite photos whenever they want.
• 5 megapixel auto-focus camera
• Xenon flash
• Settings for low-light environments
• Multiple capture modes
• Multi-shot and
• Panorama – which automatically stitches together continuous shots taken on the horizon line into a single, extended image
• Gallery Link – to upload images in one click
Specs & features:
• CrystalTalk technology
• Dual compatibility for GSM
• Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
• HTML browser
• SMS, MMS, IM and personal e-mail
“Today’s creative consumers not only want to be the photographer, but also the retoucher, the exhibitor and the critic,” said Jeremy Dale, corporate vice president, mobile devices marketing, Motorola, Inc. “The MOTOZINE ZN5 lets them be all the things they want to be.”
No word on the pricing yet.
MOTOZINE ZN5 will be first available in China in July 2008.